Super Mecha Champions (English Version) is a new Battle Royale by NetEase for Android & iOS.
In this first quarter of 2019, NetEase is working hard and continues to present mobile shooting games. In addition to Disorder, the Chinese publisher also plans to release Super Mecha Champions. Both titles are still in development. NetEase has also started public testing for Super Mecha Champions (SMC) on Android and iOS. Here’s how to register for the test program and play it before everyone else.
INSTALL SUPER MECHA CHAMPIONS ON IOS
To install the Super Mecha Champions beta on your iPhone, here’s the way to go.
Click on the following link from your iPhone: https://apple.co/2U17p6j
1. Download the TestFlight tool from the App Store if you do not have it yet.
2. Return to the page opened in Step 1 to get the download link of Super Mecha Champions that will allow you to recover the game in TestFlight.
3. The beta of Super Mecha Champions will run from March 21st to March 31st, 2019.
INSTALL AND PLAY SUPER MECHA CHAMPIONS ON ANDROID
1. Download BOTH .APK & OBB DATA Files from the links bellow
2. Extract Obb Data into SD Card/Android/Obb folder using ES FILE EXPLORER
3. Go to your phone’s Settings>> Lock screen and security
4. Set the Unknown Sources permission to ‘enable’. This is necessary to install any app outside of the Google Play Store.
5. Install Super Mecha Champions .apk file and open game
*Note users with OS Android 6.0 and up need to go settings/apps and turn on storage permission for Super Mecha Champions.
SUPER MECHA CHAMPIONS DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR ANDROID:
APK: Super-Mecha-Champions-APK-1.0.3493.apk – 59.8 MB / MIRROR LINK
OBB DATA: Super-Mecha-Champions-OBB-DATA-1.0.3493.zip – 1.5 GB / MIRROR LINK