GameGuardian app is a game hack/alteration tool. With it, you can modify the content of your Android video games like unlimited money, HP, SP and much more to get advantages and improvements ‘illegally’. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design. It works based on code injection during the runtime to modify the parameters you want. Game Guardian Requires Android: 2.3.3+ and it works on both offline and online games.
Once GameGuardian is installed, you can leave the app running in the background with a semitransparent icon that you can see on the screen at all times. When you run a game, you can open GameGuardian and select the process of the app you want to modify. For example, if you only have a certain number of lives in a game, you can use GameGuardian’s hexadecimal editor to search for this number and replace it with any number you want.
Another one of GameGuardian’s features is its ability to modify the app’s internal clock and of the device itself to get immediate improvements in video games that normally make you wait a certain number of hours for a building to be built or to get your energy back. If you hold down your finger on the floating icon, you can increase or decrease the flow of time.
It goes without saying that this app, in most cases, is meant to be used to basically cheat at games. So, if the developers of the apps you use it for detect that you’re cheating, you run the risk of losing your account. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
GameGuardian Features Summary
– Runs on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (BlueStacks, Droid4X, Koplayer, Andy, Nox, Memu, Leapdroid, AMIDuOS, Windroye, RemixOS, PhoenixOS, AVD, Genymotion etc.)
– Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+), Marshmallow (6+), Nougat (7+) and Oreo (8+).
– Support different emulators like PPSSPP, ePSXe, GameBoy etc.
– Game deceleration and acceleration (speedhack) for ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators. Also supports both 32-bit and 64-bit applications on 64-bit devices using speedhack.
– Search feature: encrypted values.
– Search of unknown values when specifying the difference between values.
– Search addresses by mask.
– Explicit and “fuzzy” numeric searches.
– Text (String, Hex, AoB) search.
– Supports: Double, Float, Qword, Dword, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto data-type searches.
– Lua scripting support.
– Modify all search results at once.
– Filtering of search results (address greater than and less than, value greater than and less than).
– Search in the background feature.
– ‘The fill’ feature.
– Time jump feature.
– Dump memory.
– Copy memory.
– Customizable UI.
– App locale for over 50 languages.
– Support for scripts on lua
– And, much, much more.
** ROOT or VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT ONLY **
This tool only works on rooted devices or in virtual environment (without root in limited mode)!
GG can work in limited mode without root, through a virtual environment. For example, through Parallel Space, VirtualXposed, Parallel Space Lite, GO multiple, 2Face and many others.
– Beginning with v22.214.171.124, the Nox App Player blocks the installation of GameGuardian. Install GG for Nox, use earlier versions of Nox or use other emulators, not Nox: Bluestacks, Memu, LDPlayer, KoPlayer or Droid4x.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD TUTORIAL: CLICK HERE
GAME GUARDIAN FOR ANDROID EMULATOR – PC:
GameGuardian-8.61.5-for-Android-Emulator.apk – 16.3 MB / MIRROR LINK